Addvideo To Your Company" s Content Marketing Strategy To Boost Seo In Toronto
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
If these stats don't get you motivated, here are some additional statistics on the benefits of video marketing from prweb.com:
Here are 3 great tips to get you started using video as a content marketing strategy to increase SEO:
- Make your video
With the popularity of video exploding, video production companies are plentiful if your business can afford a professional service. If your budget doesn't allow for this, HD camcorders are relatively cheap, simple to operate and with a tripod, you can shoot a professional looking video yourself. What type of content should a business video include? Here are 4 types of content to consider:
- Event coverage - If your business hosts events or seminars, consider showing short clips highlighting the event.
- Product launches or services - Make a video about services your company offers or launch a new product.
- DIY tips or tutorials - Industry related lessons or tutorials including DIY tips and advice resonate well with customers and can portray your company as the expert in the field.
- Case studies or testimonials - Customer testimonials and case studies can provide a level of trust for your business, so consider a few short videos from satisfied customers.
Keep in mind; videos need to be short, preferably less than 4 minutes to keep your audience engaged.
- Post and share your video
YouTube and Vimeo are popular websites for sharing videos. Maximize exposure by sharing your video on as many social media platforms as possible. The more people that see your video, the more chances it has to be shared, commented on, liked and repinned, giving your business enormous exposure and boosting SEO.
- Optimize your video for SEO
Google indexes video content, so SEO strategies apply to videos just like any other content. Keywords are essential and need to be used in video title tags and descriptions, and any other place text is allowed. Using keywords in these areas increases chances for your video to be found by customers and search bots alike.
With the enormous popularity of video, businesses cannot afford for their content marketing plan to be missing this key SEO strategy. Using these 3 simple tips, businesses of any size can get started on an effective video marketing campaign to add to their current SEO strategy. Contact Us for expert advice regarding video marketing or other strategies for Search Engine Optimization Toronto.