Eczema - Causes And Natural Home Remedies
1. Accumulation of toxins in body
2. Fungal infection
3. High levels of IGE (immunoglobulin E) antibody (This is a genetic phenomenon).
4. Excessive exposure to chemical substances
5. Allergic reaction to substances like poisonous oak or nickel
6. Exposure to extremes of cold or dry weather
7. Frequent indigestion or constipation
8. Nutritional deficiency
9. Metabolic disorder
10. Tight woolen garments
11. Usage of harsh soaps
12. Excessive sweating
13. Keeping body wet for prolonged periods
14. Staphylococcal bacterial infection
15. Frequent rubbing of skin
16. Low humidity
17. Wearing rubber or plastic gloves for long time.
Home Remedies for Eczema
1. Mix 1 teaspoon camphor and sandalwood powder to make a thick paste. Apply on eczema. This is an effective home remedy for eczema.
2. Boil mango pulp in water. Allow it to cool and apply on eczema to enable fast healing.
3. Apply the paste of 3-4 strawberries on eczema several times along the day. This heals eczema.
4. Juice of musk cures eczema
5. Application of the juices of carrot, spinach, grapes and orange is an effective eczema treatment.
6. Make a paste on nutmeg with water. Apply on eczema to cure it.
7. Boil margosa leaves in water. Allow to cool and strain the contents and wash eczema with water. Margosa has excellent curative power.
8. Put 3-4 spoons of turmeric powder in water. Boil and then allow the solution to cool. Wash eczema with the solution to get rid of it.
9. Spearmint leaf juice quickens the healing of eczema.
10. Application of mud pack soothes and cures eczema.
11. Massaging coconut oil or jojoba oil or primrose oil on eczema is a useful remedy.
12. Fresh almond leaves paste when applied on eczema, treats it sufficiently.
13. Apply mashed papaya seeds on eczema to get relief.
14. Taking sun bath is an eczema curative measure.
15. Application of cold and wet formation on eczema 2 times daily yields good results.
16. Application of witch hazel extracts is a solution to eczema problem.