How to Increase the Boost on a Dodge Cummins
- 1). Pull the Cummins-equipped Ram's hood release lever, which is located inside the cab. Then, at the front of the Ram, press the release clip under the front lip of th hood, and open the hood.
- 2). Locate the MAP sensor inside the engine compartment. It is located near the firewall on the driver's side of the engine. It is toward the rear of the intake manifold. The MAP sensor has four wires connected to it with a blue connector.
- 3). Disconnect the map sensor by pressing the release levers on each side with your hands.
- 4). Plug the male end of the boost fooler into the MAP sensor.
- 5). Plug the female end of the boost fooler into the stock wiring harness.
- 6). Close the hood.