How to Make Frankensteinfurters
- 1). Purchase fresh weenies from your local butcher. Avoid preservative-laden franks, as these special treats call for the freshest cuts of meat around.
- 2). Allocate at least two franks per ghoulish guest. These babies are popular, and the hostess with the mostess never runs out of the main course.
- 3). Fire up the outdoor grill, indoor barbeque or (as a last resort) the microwave.
- 4). Blast your franks with heat until they begin to plump.
- 5). Increase the distance from heat (or decrease the microwave temperature) and continue to cook until the little weenies yell for help or near the bursting point.
- 6). Serve to fellow ghosts, goblins or Halloween Divas for, frankly, a screaming good time!