How to Make an Advent Calendar Using Construction Paper
- 1). Cut 12 strips of red construction paper that are 2 inches wide and 8 inches long.
- 2). Cut 12 strips of green construction paper that are 2 inches wide and 8 inches long.
- 3). Place a dot of glue onto one end of a red construction paper strip.
- 4). Curl the strip into a circle and overlap the ends to form a construction paper link.
- 5). Press the ends of the paper together and hold them until the glue dries.
- 6). Thread a strip of green construction paper through your red link.
- 7). Join the ends of the green strip to form a second link as you did in steps 3 through 5.
- 8). Continue to make links in your chain until you have created 24 links of red and green.